| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cherrapunji, Meghalaya in August is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is exceptionaly sodden with rain every day. A staggering 1828mm (72in) of water is transfered during an average of 38 days.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Cherrapunji, Meghalaya August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cherrapunji, Meghalaya:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) NE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 401.7 kms (249.6 miles) NE
- Khamti, Myanmar - 406.3 kms (252.5 miles) ENE
- Homalin, Myanmar - 323.5 kms (201 miles) E
- Katha, Myanmar - 480 kms (298.3 miles) ESE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 346 kms (215 miles) SE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 322.6 kms (200.5 miles) S
- Monywa, Myanmar - 492.5 kms (306 miles) SE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 485.9 kms (301.9 miles) SSE